Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Out of State

Tomorrow (24th) I will head across the country to visit my brother and his family in South Carolina. I'll be there until the 31st and am so looking forward to seeing them :-) Expect lots of pictures and stories when I return!

I'm what most people my age would call a "youtuber". This means I love to go to youtube.com and find the most random and hilarious videos. So here are a few videos that I love to watch and hope you enjoy as well!







This one is a classic youtube video

2 comments:

Strider said...

I'll miss ya! Have a safe trip and a great time. See you in a week. If you need help navigating the airports.....give me a call. Love you. Dad

Strider said...

Hey Tiff, Check out my blog for Tuesday. I tagged you if you are interested. If not, no big deal. Strider