Thursday, June 14, 2007




Today marks the end of my freshman year of college.. crazy I know! Since life has slowed down (for now) and I have no finals to stress over I felt the urge to write a blog.
Two sundays ago (June 3rd) I was given an amazing opportunity. I was asked to lead a worship song for the sunday service.. my first response was "haha... no." Can I tell you a secret? :-) I really wanted to but was kind of nervous. So I took it to God to see if it was in His plan and guess what.. IT WAS! Leading that song made something inside me awaken. I'm very excited for what's to come in that area of my life, we shall see...
"Not unto us, Oh Lord, Not unto us... but to Your name give glory"

7 comments:

a woman who is said...

I am proud! Love your picture, I feel it is a prophetic picture that tells a story about who you are and who you are to become. You are a woman with a foundation of musical elegance, and a side note of romance, that has been up till now sort of hidden, below the surface. But we are all in for a real treat to see the top half of Tiffany revealed.

Anonymous said...

I love you and your beautiful voice... :)

Shadraq said...

I'm glad you started singing. It is really an amazing thing to hear. I'm proud of you!

Jen(n) said...

The first time I heard you sing it made me think of Aaron Evan's prophecy over you coming into your own spiritual DNA. I don't think it is a coincidence that this happened not long after that word was given!! It is all part of your destiny.

Nadine said...

I didn't even know you could sing, but what a pleasant surprise. Just keep singing - you did great!!! I'm so glad you shared your song with us.

Jessica said...

Wow... love "a woman who is" comment! That is so awesome! Tiffany, I am so excited to see you blossom. I love you so dearly!

- Jess <><

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Hey Tiff,

Your passion for God comes alive when you sing, I love it!

Tom