Friday, June 29, 2007

My Life [part 1]

As I have been pondering what to write on this blog I decided it would be fun to write about my life and share pictures with you all. I know most of you know a lot about me but I'm sure there are things you don't know. As I always say "you learn something new EVERY day" ;-) Here it goes...

This is me as a little baby, awww. Random fact about me, I was born with a hole in my heart and was suppossed to have surgery. My parents prayed for me and I was healed!


Now fast-forward 19 years to the present (only because I have no pictures on my computer from those middle years haha)


I work at a Pediatric Dental office as a Dental Assistant, not a hygienist.. there is a difference.


My passion is to teach. For those of you who don't know I'm majoring in Elementary Education and absolutely love it! Through the math courses at CBC I've been given the opportunity to teach in an elementary school a few times.



I am an older sister, younger sister, sister-in-law, and now an aunt!




More to come soon....

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Great pictures - that little nephew of your is a real cutie pie. I just love you. I'm glad you are starting to post more often. Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

AWW, Tiff you're gorgeous! I love the picture of you teaching, you're so in your element, amazing... I love you :)

Jen(n) said...

You look like a natural in those teaching pictures. I'm so thankful that there will be good teachers out there like you and Tarah. It makes a mom less nervous in the school system!

a woman who is said...

You look like a natural holding that baby too!

Jourdan said...

AWw, Tiff you are so cute!! I totally agree with all y'all, teaching is definately your thing! Great job pursuing your dreams...love ya!

Shadraq said...

Your family looks AMAZING