Monday, October 1, 2007

Life is a Highway



So this weekend I took my very first road trip. Now, by this I mean, I drove alone to a far away land to spend my time the way I wanted to :-) I got the chance to visit Valerie in Cheney at her new apartment. It was a blast and of course, I forgot my camera!!
But as I leave for Cheney Saturday morning with my mapquest directions in hand, I'm totally excited. I truly felt like a "big girl". I was going on a trip without my parents and I was stoked! The whole way up I had this huge smile plastered on my face because it felt good to have my parents trust me enough to drive a couple hours from home. Having your parents approval is definitely an awesome thing at my age of 19 (almost 20 in a couple months. AHHH)
When I got there, Valerie and I drove to Spokane where we would have lunch at Olive Garden and go shopping. We came back to her apartment that evening, ordered pizza, and watched "While You Were Sleeping." I was so much fun to have "Girl Time" and be able to relax. Since I forgot my camera but had my laptop we took a few pictures and messed around with the settings on the photo...





My mapquest directions were great and I was able to drive there and back with zero complications. I listened to nothing but the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack (which is GREAT by the way). And had an overall FANTASTIC weekend :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I miss Valerie! Our four is incomplete! Love you Tiffany... and hey, I miss you too! How about coffee sometime soon? :)

a woman who is said...

"Girls, just got to have fun"
Glad you had such a great weekend.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Ok, you've got to have the youth come up with captions for each of those pictures, it promises to be very funny!

Z

Nadine said...

I'm so glad you got to go on a road trip. Those pictures are lots of fun. Nothing is better than a girls day out.

Jen(n) said...

I love the snowflake picture!

Shadraq said...

i like that last picture.

Uh, what would the world be like with 2 tiffers and 2 vuvs...