Monday, October 15, 2007

Moments Captured

Probably one of my favorite pass times is photography. I'm definately not a professional but I took 2 years of photo while I was in highschool and loved it! So it's become a hobby of mine over the years. My favorite kind of photography involves capturing kids in their natural environment, it's amazing the pictures you can get when they are going about their daily routines.

Well on Saturday, the people I've been babysitting for since I was 14 (so coming up on about 6 years, yikes lol) asked me to take some pictures of their kids. I want to share some of the pictures I took yesturday (the 14th) at Leslie Grove Park of Ellie (almost 6) and David (4).





10 comments:

Shadraq said...

amazing pics, Tiffer

matthew said...

:)nice to the max...those pics brought me joy. See ya Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, how cute! The last one is the best. Is David taller than Ellie now? :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a Captivating picture of the woods... *sigh* Beauty is just so inspiring...

Nadine said...

Those photos are great Tiff. I love how each time I visit your blog your change your header. The picture of the woods with the path is awesome.

a woman who is said...

You have a good eye. Great pictures of beautiful kids.
Are those Julie's?

Freedom Fighter said...

You have a great eye for photography, Tiffany.

Jen(n) said...

The background is so good it almost looks fake!! Great shots.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Great pictures & cute kids! You have a good eye!

Z

EM said...

The photos are awesome and you've got an amazing gift to capture the beauty all around you.