Monday, February 11, 2008

Last Day as a T-T-Teenager


It's true; tomorrow I leave the land of "Teenager" and enter into the world of "The Twenties." I've always felt older than my true age, so I think being 20 is really going to fit me (finally). I remember the turning 13 and how excited I was to finally be considered a teenager. Now, I can't wait to turn 20 and no longer be a teenager haha.
I will say this, 19 has been the most awkward age I've ever been. Allow me to explain. A few months after I turned 19 I felt like I should be older than that, and that my age didn't fit where I was at maturity wise. I'm basically "over" being a teenager and soooo ready to move into a new phase of life.


So, here's to you, Awkward Age 19... I won't miss you :-)





8 comments:

Shadraq said...

Happy almost Birthday, sis. We definately got the "cute" genes, you and I. Congrats on being 20.

Here's my take on aging (so far):

15 1/2 - Permit
16 - License
17 - Rated R Movies
18 - Legally allowed to buy tobacco
21 - Legally allowed to buy alcohol
25 - Insurance Drops
55 - AARP
Post 55 - the decline of old age.

:) That's why 19 is so awkward. There is nothing to do that you couldn't already do at 18. But, spiritually this'll be a good year for you. I see you FINALLY seeing the fruit of some painful lessons at 19. Be ready for something to happen musically this year.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy 20's! ??? Crazy!

haha. I like that pic on the roof...is that - sweat?

:)

i love you!

Jen(n) said...

happy birthday aunt tiffy!

boaz

K M F said...

i am first time in your blog i like it and your photos
have a nice day

Knitting Mania said...

Well just stopping by your blog for a visit, sooooo happy be-lated Birthday miss Tiffany!!
Be Blessed! :)

Jen(n) said...

Love the new picture of you on your side bar!

Strider said...

You must have a wonderful dad....good looking, intellegent, funny, amusing....

a woman who is said...

Oh yes you will! Someday you will look back and think, all that time to myself, all that youthful, no sagging body parts, energy...I could go on, but no need to scare you any futher :]

Some one once said "Youth is wasted on the young."

You will see...