Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beauty in the Breakdown

So, let go, so let go
Jump in
Oh well, what are you waiting for?
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
Let Go by Frou Frou

How true this song is in my life. I've been through a pretty rough time (see post: Over My Head) the past few months and I finally have finally decided to let go. I've decided to release my anger, hurt, judgments, and fear. And guess what, I've never been happier! God's grace has been pouring into my life and He is showing me such great things. I'm so excited for what the future holds and the changes God has for me.

The lyrics to Let Go by Frou Frou say it all "Let Go... What are you waiting for?"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on WSU, and also on staying put - with God, that is. Sometimes all we can do is just stay put and wait out the storm.

Know you are loved and covered in prayer.

Shadraq said...

That's a great lesson to learn, sis. I'm proud of you.

I always liken things like that to a situation when I was younger. I liked this girl and spent like 3 hours in my room trying to decide if I should call her. Finally, I did. I knew 3 hours before that I would call, but I decided to obscess over it and waste all that time.

Great lyrics. Why not just do it if you are going to anyways? :)

a woman who is said...

Thats what I call true freedom.
Soar up on eagles wings.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Hey Tiff

It was great to see you last night. I'm excited to hear that you've never been happier and that God's grace is pouring into your life.

Blessings...
Z