Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost There!


Yesterday was the official end of Winter Quarter at CBC. It also signified that I have 1 quarter left until I graduate with my AA. I can't believe that I'm almost half way done with college. Time definitely flies when you're having fun (haha can you hear the sarcasm?)

When I started as a freshman at CBC, I kept dreaming of the moment I would be finished there :-) Now, as graduation is only a few months away, I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. I finished Winter Quarter with 2 4.0's (I only took 2 classes). So I'm very happy with my performance and the effort I put in.

This song, is what will get me through my final quarter at CBC.
(Fast-Forward the video to 1:45 and listen until 2:45 or Fast-Forward to -7:00 and listen until -6:00 depending on how the numbers show up)

3 comments:

Strider said...

We are proud of you and all the hard work you have put in. It won't be long before you are a Coug! We love you.

Jenna said...

Your strenght pushin through college with the grades you get..amaze me!!


i love you dear!!

Tabitha said...

da da da dun da da and victory nah nah nahn. yah almost done.