Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Down South (With Videos Working FINALLY!)


March 25th-29th I took a trip to Fort Mill, South Carolina. My brother, his wife, and my nephew just moved there recently. I spent the week helping them move into their new house and help out with the baby. It was an absolute blast! I had never gone on a long trip by myself and felt very "grown up" riding a plane a lone :-).

This blog is to share some pictures, memories, and video's of my fantastic time in SC. I must say, South Carolina is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. While there, temperatures reached 82 degrees (it was so hard coming back to FREEZING weather!!!)

Things I noticed in SC. There is a lot of RED!
Red Dirt: (this is caused by Iron in the dirt, hah my geology class has FINALLY payed off!)

Red Fire Hydrants:


But the best part of the trip was getting to spend time with my family. I will definitely miss them. Here are some pictures and videos of my trip. I apologize that the videos don't have sound to them, our digital camera doesn't record sound.

Tyler using the "stud" finder on himself haha


Dancing Boaz:
Boaz


Drinking Water:
Boaz


Tour Tyler and Jenn's New Home!:
Tyler and Jenn


It was an awesome trip. I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures and videos from my trip, I certainly enjoyed taking them :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

??

What's with that comment? Ha. "This post is likeable."

Anyways, glad you had fun!

Love you Tiff :)

Strider said...

The picture of you and the Z-man looks great. It is one of my favorites.I love the "Stud Finder" picture. In fact, when I was looking at it, I thought it was a video because the stud finder moved towards me....oh well...it must run in the family.

Nadine said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Julie said...

Loved the pictures! Glad you had a good time. Did you take the videos off? Love You - Aunt Julie

Julie said...

What a little cutie!!