Monday, May 26, 2008

Simple Things

Unlike some, I tend to enjoy the random and simple things in life. Whether it be a something I observe in real life or a movie, it brings me great joy :-) Life is full of those unexpected moments, which makes life worth living. It's those unplanned moments that become treasured memories. So, to make this sound less like a graduation speech, I'd like to share some of my favorite random movie clips and photo's :-)


Movie: While You Were Sleeping


TV Series: Friends


Photos:
Jessica-Summer 2005


Josh and I- February 2007


Me, Jenna, Amanda- December 2007


Amanda and Me- April 2008


Home Videos:

My 19th Birthday- February 2007


Boaz Head Shake- March 2008

4 comments:

Strider said...

I liked those....by the way...does poor old nick know that he is on the World Wide Web? Great post...and funny.

Jen(n) said...

Okay the 19th birthday video...Very funny and of course I am partial to the Boaz head shake!!!

Strider said...

Hey Tiff, check out my Sunday, June 1 post. No pressure, but you better start posting a little more often!!!!!

a woman who is said...

I did not know my daughter was famous on your blog????

I have a lot of catching up here to do!