Thursday, May 15, 2008

WSU Update



In January, I announced to you all that I had been accepted into WSU Tri-Cities. After being admitted as a student, I applied for their Elementary Education program. Well, I turned in my application the last week of March and have been anxiously waiting to hear back from them.

I'm happy to announce that I have been accepted into the Elementary Education program at WSU. I will admit, I did scream when I found out yesterday :-) I'm absolutely pumped and can't wait to start classes August 25th! It's hard to believe that I'll be taking classes that will be preparing me to become a teacher and that in 2 short years, I will be a teacher!





4 comments:

Strider said...

That was awesome....and....congrats on all your successes! I loved the fight song video.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Although, you are already a teacher in my eyes! :) Love you

Shadraq said...

YAY!

Grammy- Ann said...

Congratulations Sweetheart, I'm glad you are following the passion in your heart. Love you, MOM