Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moving On



After graduating high school in 2006, I began to attend a local community college (CBC) that fall ('06). I spent my time earning pre-requisites for the Teaching Program at WSU Tri-Cities and was able to work those in to an Associates Degree from CBC. This degree takes about 2 years to accomplish

Last week I spent studying for finals and preparing to graduate with my Associates. Finals were extremely rough on me... here are a few pictures I took last Tuesday (June 10)

My Room was a Mess:




All that hard work definitely paid off. On June 13, 2008, I graduated from Columbia Basin College with my Associates Degree. I also graduated with honors (GPA: 3.5 to 3.84). This was shown with a yellow tassel and yellow cords.

I'm very excited to be moving on to my next phase of life and college. For those of you who don't know, I'll be attending WSU Tri-Cities this fall where I'll finish my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. Here are a few pictures from my CBC graduation :-)

Amanda (pink shoes) and I (teal shoes) walking at graduation. Picture taken by the Tri-City Herald:


Me and Amanda after receiving our diplomas


My dad, Strider, and I


Little Sis and I (my graduation hat is pretty cool apparently)


The Gang... We Did It :-)

4 comments:

Strider said...

Great post...and your dad is so cool and good looking!!!!

a woman who is said...

Tiff how did I miss you were graduating...??? I never got an announcement???

Well we must have coffee dear! I at least owe you a Starbucks...

Call me!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!

Great pics Tiffany :)

Grammy- Ann said...

Congratulations on all the hard work, you will be a awesome teacher. we love you.