Monday, June 9, 2008

The Windy City

And no, I'm not talking about Chicago. My town, in South Eastern Washington, has been experiencing 25 MPH winds for the past 9 days. For the first day or 2, it's bearable... but day 9, is getting pretty ridiculous! Spring around here is normally windy, but not this bad. It usually calms down by June. Also, having moved into a new development a month ago, we have dirt and sand flying around from our neighbors un-watered lots (not ours, mind you). Lucky for me, I've been cooped up studying for finals this week (can you hear the sarcasm?). I have 3 finals starting tomorrow and I'll be done Thursday morning.

Anyways, I took on the wind to in order to get these pictures just for YOU (don't you feel special).
**Note: After taking these pictures, I had sand in my teeth and dirt in my contacts... oh the things I do for you :-)





Back to writing my paper and studying!

6 comments:

Shadraq said...

Ah the things I did in college to procrastinate. :)

Grammy- Ann said...

Oh, humor is a good thing.

Lavinia said...

Your smile shows how much you enjoyed the high winds!

Strider said...

I loved the post, but, if it makes you feel any better, the wind is blowing about Mach 3 in Nebraska today. It just sends shivers up my spine.

Anonymous said...

I love wind! It gives you a little glimpse of God's power :)

Great pics Tiff!

gatta rosa said...

Oh! I love wind as well, It makes me feel energy!