Friday, August 10, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum


FYI: This doesn't contain movie spoilers.. I'm not that mean ;-)

Tonight, I went with my sister and a couple of friends to see The Bourne Ultimatum. The only thing I can say is WOW! That was the most amazing action movie I've seen in my entire life! From the time it starts, it is non-stop action.

So as I'm sitting on the edge of my seat (literally) all I can think is "oh dear lord, this movie needs to end so my blood pressure and heart rate can return to normal" haha but it was fantastic!

If you liked the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy, I guarantee you will LOVE (yes love) the Bourne Ultimatum. And once you've seen it you too will agree that the Ultimatum was better than the first 2.

Purpose of this post? HAH there is no purpose to this one. I'm still coming down from my adrenalin rush ;-)





"I hope you enjoy your egg whites"

1 comment:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Na and I loved it too! Glad you enjoyed it!

Love the header!!

Z