Friday, December 7, 2007

Just for Kicks

As most people know, I love kids. I love being around them because I truly feel like I am in my element. Well, I was cruising around youtube and found some really cute America's Funniest Home Video clips on kids/babies. So take a few minutes out of your day and have a few laughs. I think sometimes we forget how precious and wonderful each child is and hopefully these videos remind you of that :-)










I'll leave you with my favorite clip. I hope this makes you smile

4 comments:

a woman who is said...

So very cute...but you don't have Boaz on here. Check out Jenn's blog!

Nadine said...

Boaz on Jen's blog is really cute. I agree.

These made me smile and laugh. I loved the triplets.

Shadraq said...

I don't have any trouble remembering

Jen(n) said...

okay... that last one had me laughing tears!!!