Monday, January 14, 2008

Over My Head



It's been quite some time since I've blogged. I apologize to my faithful readers (i.e. my dad) for not posting anything sooner. I don't have anything interesting to write about, so this is a life update.

Where to start? All I have to say is I have never been in such a hard place in my entire life. The past 3 months have been an absolute nightmare. I've spent the last couple of months hiding all my frustration and anger, but I can't do it anymore. My best analogy for it is that I feel like I'm drowning. That the circumstances I have found myself in for the past 3 months, have truly begun to suffocate me. I'm not trying to have a pity-party and make people feel bad for me, that's not my heart at all. I would just like to ask (if you don't mind) if you would keep me in your prayers; it would be so appreciated.






Take me beyond this door
Lead me to something more
Over My Head by Starfield

4 comments:

a woman who is said...

I am reading, I am listening, I am praying

Anonymous said...

There is no one like God who rides the heavens to help you. Deuteronomy 33:26

Rest my sister. I love you dearly.

Danni said...

love you tons tiff!

Desert Reiver said...

Knock, Knock I'm here in the background. I got your back kido!