Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm a Coug!


It's official! I just got accepted into WSU Tri-cities for the Fall 2008 semester :-) I'm so very excited. I'm currently filling out my application for the WSU College of Education, so I'll let you all know when I found out if I got in or not (so much paperwork!)

I'm extremely excited about this transition in my life. I'm so thankful that God told me to be a teacher, because if He hadn't, I'd currently be applying for the Dentistry program at UW (YIKES). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I would have made a fine Pediatric Dentist, but it's so good knowing with all my heart that I am supposed to be a teacher. Plenty of people have tried to talk me out of it, but God spoke so clearly to me my senior year of high school, that no one's been able to shake me on it.

Blessings to you all!

7 comments:

Jen(n) said...

Congratulations! You'll be teaching before you know it.

Shadraq said...

To Me, it's just further confirmation...why would the Master ask you to be a (coff) Huskie???

I'm proud of the woman you are, and the woman you are becoming. You have what it takes.

a woman who is said...

Great news Tiff. Congratulations! You make us proud.

Nicholas said...

Now I cant get the WSU fight song out of my head! :-)

Knitting Mania said...

Hat's off to ya Tiff, Blessings!!!

Nadine said...

Congratulations Tiffany. I think you will make a great teacher. It runs in your family.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you today and I couldn't help but smile... I love you so much!

P.s. I think you're pretty :)