Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Peace-Out 2007


Wow, it's hard to believe another year has come and gone. I must say though, 2007 was definitely one of the toughest years of my life... so it's not hard to say goodbye to it :-) This was definitely a year of character building. As most of us know, that comes with a painful price. I wouldn't change anything about 2007 and I'm thankful for those hard times because in those times all I could do was cling to my Savior. He's done such a change inside of me, and for that, I am truly thankful.

I did have some good times though. Here are a few high-lights of 2007
1. My amazing nephew was born in April
2. I led my very first worship song in June
3. I started going to the Desert Rock college group in June and made some amazing friends
4. Learned how to snowboard
5. Learned a lot about myself and God (Yay for character building years lol)

Things I'm looking forward to in 2008 :-)
1. Turning 20 in February (wooo getting OLD)
2. Moving into our new house!!!
3. Graduating from CBC with my AA
4. Starting the Elementary Education program at WSU Tri-Cities
5. Quitting my job at the dentist office August 1st!!!! YESSS :-)

I also look forward to seeing what God does in my heart and life, the unexpected things. That's what makes life so exciting, it's so unpredictable. I hope each of you has a blessed new year!

I leave you with pictures from 2007:




3 comments:

a woman who is said...

I like a girl with goals!

Knitting Mania said...

Tiffany...I was reading through Cindy's favorite blogs and saw yours, "Faith, Hope, and Love" blog title. I just started to blog over Christmas time with Cindy's help and my second blog was all about FHL for me in 2008 and this wild season I am in right now, thought it interesting how I found you. I've enjoyed your blog this evening. blessings...Chris

EM said...

You are truly a blessing and I love that you have clung to the Creator through life's ups and downs! Hang in there and know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.