Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Boaz!


This is a very special post for a very special little boy. My precious nephew, Boaz is turning 1 today :-) I remember the day (er, night) he was born. My family and I gathered in the birthing center to await the arrival of baby Bo. At 11:46 pm (kind of sad I remember the exact time haha) Boaz Patrick came into our lives. This past year with him has been so much fun and I definitely enjoy being a aunt!

Theses pictures are a look back to see how much he has grown!

Just Born: 4-24-07


1 Month


2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months

10 Months


11 Months


12 Months



Happy Birthday Boaz! I love and miss you so much!

4 comments:

Grammy- Ann said...

What a joy he is! It's great being a Grammy. I love it. Grammy T.

Shadraq said...

Tiff...I can't get any of the pics to load, but I'm sure they're cute!

Strider said...

Great post Tiff. I loved seeing the progression. How he changes each month! I see you included the "S.C." looking picture. Loved it. Not enough pictures of me though!

Knitting Mania said...

Hello darling...I just finished catching up on your recent posts.

How fun...that you got to visit your bro and Jen in SC....and your little cutie pie nephew is so stinking adorable!!! :) Isn't it fun being an Auntie!!! I love it too--

Blessings and good luck with my give away-